A MAGICAL SUMMER RETREAT
Courage Camp is a two-day retreat to help you clarify what's important to you and where you're headed.
It's a time to figure out what to say "yes" to and what to say "no" to as you determine what in your life you want to be more courageous about.
10 reasons to come to camp
- Learn how to develop your self-compassion, resiliency, optimism.
- Get outside the usual frame of your life so you can see the whole picture of your life.
- Have permission to dream and re-imagine what's possible.
- Answer the hard questions that you usually dodge.
- Rediscover the joy of play and spontaneity.
- Revel in quiet, introspective time in an extraordinarily beautiful setting.
- Move aside obstacles that are keeping you stuck, whether it's in a job, relationship, project or pattern.
- Find the self-confidence and creative boost for that aspiration you keep pushing to the side.
- Reconnect with nature. And indulge in delicious farm-to-table food, good wine and local beer.
- Spend two days with really cool people -- people outside your usual circles
All meaningful change takes courage. Courage Camp is a time to reflect on what we yearn for, find inspiration from our stories, and learn practices to grow resiliency, optimism, self-compassion and bravery.
Who goes to Courage Camp?
Doctors, teachers, business execs, non-profit leaders, talent agents, artists, government workers, writers, entrepreneurs...
Ages 22 to 60-something. She, he, they. Introverts and extroverts. Right brains, left brains and brains that defy categorization.
Analytical thinkers, creative thinkers. Optimists and skeptics. Pragmatists and dreamers.
Cautious and adventurous.
Kind, generous, and respectful.